When you are angry, do you start name calling? Do your kids get angry when you want them to open up and share their feelings? Does someone lack patience and empathy? Is the entire family afraid you might set off another explosion?
No one wants to live with a family member who is so out of control.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it may be time to help yourself or your child with anger management therapy.
Anger Management has proven to be effective for the following types of individuals:
- Parents (yep, you too…)
- Violent offenders
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with post-traumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Anger issues aren’t uncommon so let’s stop ignoring this. Learning to stop isn’t as simple as some may think, but together we can come up with a game plan tailored exclusively to your family. If you or your kid is experiencing anger management issues, contact us today.